Dane Cook returns to stand-up comedy
Washington: Dane Cook has returned to stand-up comedy after taking a hiatus of two years.
A club owner Jamie Masada persuaded the 41-year-old star to get onstage for a few minutes.
The stand-up comedian claimed that for those 35 minutes he felt like he had never left the stage and that he had worked on himself enough to find things funny again, the Washington Post reported.
Cook is now on a two-month, 20-date Under Oath tour, which will wrap up in his hometown, Boston, on October 19.
He had taken a break from the stage after losing both his parents to cancer, and finding out that his half-brother, also his business manager, had stolen 12 million dollars from him.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt