Daniel Craig attends royal dinner
Los Angeles: James Bond actor Daniel Craig and his wife Rachel Weisz attended an exclusive dine and sleep evening at the Windsor Castle, hosted by Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
The 45-year-old, who filmed a ‘James Bond’ spoof with Queen Elizabeth for the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony, and his wife Weisz went to the dinner party hosted on Monday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to The Court Circular - the official record of engagements carried out by the monarch, a number of other stars were also in attendance at the event, including Hollywood actor Tim Burton and his actress wife Helena Bonham Carter.
Princess Anne and her husband, Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, also went to the castle for the party, which saw guests enjoy dinner and a look at items from the royal collection before staying overnight and departing after breakfast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby