Daniel Radcliffe focussed on work, parties can wait
Los Angeles: `Harry Potter` star Daniel Radcliffe likes to keep himself away from parties and he prefers to concentrate on his work.
The 24-year-old does not want to turn out like other film stars who were thrown into fame at a young age. Radcliffe tasted fame when he starred in the first `Harry Potter` film at the age of 11.
"I love being on a film set. Maybe there are some people out there that love premiere parties, I`m not one of them," contactmusic.com quoted the actor as saying.
"My idea of fun is being on a film set for 12 hours a day and I think as long as that remains the focus, then generally it can go well. The thing is there are so many high-profile cases of people who started young and then screwed up," he added.
He finds inspiration in Jodie Foster, 50.
"(Jodie) handled her professional and personal life with more grace than almost anybody," said Radcliffe, who also thanked his parents, Alan and Marcia, for their support during his career and credits his friends for being truthful with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch