Daniel Radcliffe mobbed by fans at Venice Film Festival
Los Angeles: ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe sparked a fan stampede at the Venice Film Festival when fans reportedly rattled the barricades to get closer to star.
The 24-year-old actor was promoting his new movie "Kill Your Darlings" at the Festival in Italy when fans attempted to get closer to him, following which he was escorted to a safer place by security personnel, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Thankfully, it`s not always like this. I`ve been dealing with it in various ways since I was 11. I don`t take it seriously, actually I think it`s funny," Radcliffe said.
`Kill Your Darlings` is based on an adult theme, including drugs and homosexuality.
"I`m incredibly grateful for the swirl of support behind me. My fans seem to be excited by the unconventional path I am taking," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt