Dannii Minogue teases sis Kylie on winning lifetime achievement award
Kylie and Dannii Minogue still like to tease each other, even after all these years.
The 45-year-old `Locomotion` singer recently won the JC Williams Award for her outstanding contribution to the Australian performing arts industry, the Daily Express reported.
Since the 45-year-old was unable to attend the prize giving at the Sydney Opera House, she congratulated her sister on Twitter saying that she feels proud that Kylie has gone from singing into hairbrushes to lifetime achievement awards.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter