Danny DeVito splits with wife of 30 years
Londo: Danny DeVito and wife Rhea Pearlman have separated after livinng together for more than three decades, a representative for the actor has confirmed.
The couple got together in 1970, moving in two weeks after Pearlman, who starred as quick-mouthed barmaid Carla in ‘Cheers,’ saw DeVito onstage in Broadway play, ‘The Shrinking Bride,’ the Mirror reported
She later played the 67-year-old actor’s girlfriend Zena in ‘Taxi,’ the hit 70s sitcom, which shot DeVito to limelight.
The couple married in 1982, just as Pearlman herself became a famous name through ‘Cheers,’ which ran until 1993.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grew up admiring Shah Rukh Khan: Zeeshan Ayyub
- Don't have any views: Arjun Rampal on divorce rumours
- Lakme Fashion Week: Sooraj Pancholi rocks first solo walk for Masaba collection
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!