Dating is `low priority` for Tom Cruise
New Delhi: Tom Cruise has revealed that dating is currently a low priority for him as he is just focusing on movies.
The `Mission Impossible` star, who has been single since his divorce from former wife Katie Holmes in 2012, reportedly said that he is so drowned in work all the time that was clueless about George Clooney`s engagement to Amal Alamuddin in April.
Cruise`s science fiction flick `Edge of Tomorrow`, which is set in the near future where an alien race has invaded the Earth and has defeated the world`s military units, has released.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?