David Beckham finds fame surreal
London: Soccer ace David Beckham thinks being famous is a huge privilege.
The 38-year-old retired football star, who has three sons, Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and a two-year-old daughter, Harper, with his wife Victoria Beckham, said he still finds it surreal when fans ask him to pose for a photograph, reported Contactmusic.
"Whenever I go out people try to take pictures. I am not complaining, because it is a huge privilege to be famous and have a platform to do things that I believe in. But it can be surreal," he said.
The heartthrob also insists he has no problem being a stay at home father while his wife expands her fashion empire, and enjoys treating his family to homemade meals.
"I`ve been away such a lot in my career, I feel that when I am with them I should do everything possible. I feel a pang of regret whenever I watch sport; the sense that I will never play a big match again. I guess those feelings are inevitable when you have just retired from sport."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy India visit with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- See pic: Shabana Azmi and Smita Patil at Cannes in 1976!
- An open letter to Sunny Leone—See who wrote it!
- Raj Kapoor's wife hospitalised, stable
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan's 'Bigg Boss 9' promo was not offensive: Delhi Police to court