David Beckham joins Burger King campaign
London: Soccer player David Beckham has joined the new Burger King advertising campaign by appearing in a dream sequence to promote the fast food chain`s new smoothie line.
The new campaign hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons earlier this week when a promo featuring singer Mary J. Blige singing about Burger King`s new fried chicken menu item was released online prematurely, reports starpulse.com.
Actress Salma Hayek also appears in the campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March