David Beckham joins Burger King campaign
London: Soccer player David Beckham has joined the new Burger King advertising campaign by appearing in a dream sequence to promote the fast food chain`s new smoothie line.
The new campaign hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons earlier this week when a promo featuring singer Mary J. Blige singing about Burger King`s new fried chicken menu item was released online prematurely, reports starpulse.com.
Actress Salma Hayek also appears in the campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled