David Beckham planning wife`s birthday bash
Los Angeles:Former football star David Beckham is reportedly planning a big birthday celebration for his wife Victoria.
The 38-year-old is said to be insisting on a big bash as it is a "milestone" in his wife`s life, who will turn 40 in April, reports contactmusic.com.
"Victoria wants to celebrate in LA at Easter time with her family. She`s not a big party girl, but there are rumours that David has different ideas and could be planning something. It`s a big milestone, so he thinks it should be celebrated properly," a source told Britain`s Hello! magazine.
The Beckhams are expected to invite over 100 guests for the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free