David Beckham prefers Pitt for his on screen avatar
London: Former football player David Beckham says that if a film is ever made on him, actor Brad Pitt will fit the bill to play his on screen version to the T.
"I think Brad would be the obvious choice. I would like Brad to be playing me - him or Leonardo DiCaprio, one of the two or Bradley Cooper. They are not bad looking guys," Beckham said during a radio show, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 38-year-old, who retired from playing soccer professionally in May, says he has had plenty of opportunity to stay in shape. His children Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 12, Cruz, nine, and two-year-old Harper, with wife Victoria are keeping him on his toes.
"I had four months where I literally did not do one bit of any physical activity but then I gradually started to do it, I am chasing four kids around," he said.
"I think Victoria is waiting for me to get a couple of tires around my waist but right now it is not happening, thankfully," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan has something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu