David Jason penned life story to quash rumours
London: British actor David Jason penned his autobiography in order to quash rumours about his private life.
The 73-year-old actor, who played a market trader in the BBC hit sitcom `Only Fools and Horses`, likes to keep his family and personal life private but decided to write his life story to avoid false biographies later, Contactmusic reported.
"The fact of the matter is that I`ve always tried to keep my private life to myself and to my family, and my professional life as an actor, which I really enjoy and love and all that, has always been quite separate. But I was sort of put in a position where because of my longevity in the business, they said to me if I didn`t do it somebody else would," Jason said.
"They have already done a couple of biographies which were not that accurate, not that good, and I thought no, wait a minute - I don`t like the idea of being ripped off. So here we are," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!