David should be the next James Bond, says Victoria Beckham
London: Soccer star David Beckham is the ideal man to play James Bond, according to his wife Victoria.
The former Spice Girl insists that her husband would be the perfect replacement for Daniel Craig once he quits the super spy franchise, reported Sun Online.
During a joint interview with the couple, David, 38, revealed he doesn`t share the same confidence in his big screen abilities.
"I have some friends who are actors? Tom Cruise is a very good friend of ours. But I don`t think I have any plans to become an actor. I`m not sure I`d be very good at it," he said.
However, his designer wife vehemently disagreed, saying, "I think you would be really good at acting."
Turning to the interviewer, Victoria, 39, asked, "Don`t you think he`d be good at acting? I think you`d be great. I think he should be James Bond! He`d be a good James Bond!."
Meanwhile, Victoria says her hubby and four children - sons Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, and Cruz, eight, and 22-month-old daughter Harper ? will also take priority over her fashion career aspirations.
"David and the children will always be my priority. Everything that I do revolves around David and the children. As any working mom knows, it`s a huge juggling act. But absolutely, they inspire me every day ? every single day David and the children inspire me. I`m very lucky, I`m very blessed and I`m a very lucky lady."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter