David, Victoria Beckham join private members club
London: Fashion designer Victoria Beckham and her footballer husband David have reportedly joined an exclusive private members club costing USD 3021.46 a year.
The couple have signed up as members at Home House in London so that they can enjoy without being watched by the public, reported Contactmusic.
"It is more for David than Victoria, as it gives him a good place to go for a drink without prying eyes," an source said.
After retiring from his sporting career, David has "the freedom" to enjoy a night out without having to worry about training the next morning.
"After hanging up his football boots, he`s enjoying the freedom of being able to head to places like this. He can have a drink or two now without worrying about getting up for training in the morning," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'