Deep inside, I`m purely an artiste: Randeep Hooda
Mumbai: Actor Randeep Hooda says he is trying to pay attention to the commercial aspect of filmmaking and acting, but at heart he is purely an artiste.
"I have made a promise to myself that I will have no limitations as an actor. I have realised I have to pay attention to the commercials or the business aspect of cinema but deep inside I am purely an artiste," Randeep told IANS.
"I am not here to be part of big films. Of course, money is necessary but inside of me there is a constant struggle of an artiste with himself," he added.
The actor says he has tried to balance commercial and non-commercial projects in his filmography.
"The journey so far has been great for me," said the actor who has been appreciated for his work in movies like `D`, `Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster` and `Jism 2`.
He is currently busy promoting his film `John Day`, in which he features in a dark role.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi