Deepika, Kangana well-dressed: Aditi Rao Hydari
New Delhi: Aditi Rao Hydari has no qualms about praising fellow actresses like Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut and Sonam Kapoor. Like most of the fashionistas, she too gives a thumbs up to their sartorial choices.
When asked whose style she likes the most, she said: “I like Jennifer Lawrence and Audrey Hepburn. In India, Deepika is beautifully dressed, Kangana is edgy and fun... Sonam is very good.”
The `Murder 3` star is also no less when it comes to fashion.
“My fashion goes from classic to Bohemian. I like to mix up. Fashion is not about labels. It is instinctive. I love Delhi for shopping. Delhi is good for crafts and you get lovely chappals, jootis, bags… Indian wear in Delhi is fantastic,” she said.
“I love flee markets. You get quirky things and can mix and match,” added Aditi, who also likes to shop from London and Dubai.
When it comes to must have, the actress rarely lets go off her wrist watch.
As far as shopping budget is concerned, she can splurge on fashion items, but her beauty regime involves "natural" things.
"I use kitchen things. For my daily life, I don`t wear make-up. I am a lover of keeping things natural and easy. I wash my face with milk almost every day. I`ve been using it since my childhood days," she said.
On the work front, she will be seen in “The Legend of Michael Mishra”, `Guddu Rangeela` and a project co-starring Farhan Akhtar.
She has been directed by popular names like Imtiaz Ali and Vishesh Bhatt, but is “dying to do films” with filmmakers like Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Shoojit Sircar and Anurag Kashyap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?