Deepika Padukone gets homely with `Chennai Express` team
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, currently shooting in Wai for ‘Chennai Express’, has gelled so well with the crew that they have become like a family for her.
The 27-year-old recently tweeted from Wai, about 160 km from here, "Home away from home..."
She also posted a picture of people on the sets of ‘Chennai Express’. In the image, Deepika is seen enjoying a hearty lunch with the team.
In director Rohit Shetty`s ‘Chennai Express’, the actress is sharing screen space with Shah Rukh Khan and the film is scheduled for an Eid release.
Apart from the film, Deepika will also be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s ‘Ram Leela’, Dharma Productions` ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, in which she has teamed up with ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, and ‘Kochadaiyaan’ with southern superstar Rajinikanth.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!