Deepika Padukone praises Saif Ali Khan and says he’s encouraging
New Delhi: After having worked with Saif Ali Khan in four films, Deepika Padukone describes him as a supportive co-star with whom she enjoys working.
"Saif is a very encouraging and entertaining co-actor. He has a great sense of humour and it is always lovely working with him," Deepika told IANS.
The 27-year-old, who made her debut with ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007, first worked with Saif in the 2009 hit romantic-drama ‘Love Aaj Kal’, in which their on-screen chemistry was appreciated by the audience.
Two years later, Prakash Jha`s ‘Aarakshan’ saw them as the lead pair and they teamed up again in last year`s release ‘Cocktail’.
The popular on-screen couple also featured in the recently released action thriller ‘Race 2’, their fourth outing together, which opened Jan 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan