Deepika Padukone praises Saif Ali Khan and says he’s encouraging
New Delhi: After having worked with Saif Ali Khan in four films, Deepika Padukone describes him as a supportive co-star with whom she enjoys working.
"Saif is a very encouraging and entertaining co-actor. He has a great sense of humour and it is always lovely working with him," Deepika told IANS.
The 27-year-old, who made her debut with ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007, first worked with Saif in the 2009 hit romantic-drama ‘Love Aaj Kal’, in which their on-screen chemistry was appreciated by the audience.
Two years later, Prakash Jha`s ‘Aarakshan’ saw them as the lead pair and they teamed up again in last year`s release ‘Cocktail’.
The popular on-screen couple also featured in the recently released action thriller ‘Race 2’, their fourth outing together, which opened Jan 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video