Deepika Padukone praises Saif Ali Khan and says he’s encouraging
New Delhi: After having worked with Saif Ali Khan in four films, Deepika Padukone describes him as a supportive co-star with whom she enjoys working.
"Saif is a very encouraging and entertaining co-actor. He has a great sense of humour and it is always lovely working with him," Deepika told IANS.
The 27-year-old, who made her debut with ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007, first worked with Saif in the 2009 hit romantic-drama ‘Love Aaj Kal’, in which their on-screen chemistry was appreciated by the audience.
Two years later, Prakash Jha`s ‘Aarakshan’ saw them as the lead pair and they teamed up again in last year`s release ‘Cocktail’.
The popular on-screen couple also featured in the recently released action thriller ‘Race 2’, their fourth outing together, which opened Jan 25.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Anushka Sharma's latest dubsmash for 'Bajirao' Ranveer!
- Johnny Depp's awkward meeting with Prince Charles
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen