Deepika Padukone widens online base, launches Facebook page
Mumbai: Deepika Padukone, who already has over 2.8 million followers on Twitter, is now reaching out to her fans through an official Facebook page.
After two successful films - "Cocktail" and "Race 2", Deepika is extremely excited about her recently launched Facebook page.
"I have never been on Facebook before. Now with this launch, I am really excited to be on this interactive platform and be able to connect with my fans," Deepika said in a statement.
The 27-year-old`s official Facebook page - www.facebook.com/DeepikaPadukone - already has over 1,500,00 `likes`. It looks more like a reflection of her life, marking a few milestones in both her career and personal life.
It is a colourful and informative page, with a lot of photographs from her childhood to her current acting career.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!