Deepika spends time with family, thanks to Ranveer Singh
Mumbai: Actress Deepika Padukone can`t thank her ‘Ram Leela’ co-star Ranveer Singh enough for giving her time off to visit her parents for the New Year.
Each year Deepika likes to be with her family at this time of the year. However, this year she was committed to shoot for Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s ‘Ram Leela’ with Ranveer.
Ranveer has lately been running from the sets of ‘Ram Leela’ in Gujarat to the sets of ‘Gunday’ in Kolkata. The actor injuried himself on the sets of ‘Gunday’, which eventually affected Bhansali`s ‘Ram Leela’ also.
"Ranveer Singh was shooting simultaneously for `Gunday` and `Ram Leela`. In fact, the whiskered look that he sports for Sanjay Bhansali`s film has been incorporated into his personality in `Gunday` for the want of a choice. Remember back in 1969 how Rajesh Khanna`s bearded look in `Ittefaq` had to be incorporated into `Do Raaste` as the superstar shot simultaneously for both," said a source.
Bhansali was all set to complete the shooting of some dramatic scenes between Ranveer and Deepika, but Ranveer`s accident forced the director to postpone the shoot.
And Deepika has quietly taken off to Bangalore to be with her family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five things you MUST do to save your marriage
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif breakup: It’s getting worse – Know why
- Shah Rukh Khan's HONEST reaction to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark! Full story inside
- Bipasha Basu's gorgeous bride avatar on Femina Wedding Times cover! See PIC