Demi Lovato performs at anti-bullying show
London: Singer Demi Lovato joined forces with the Kardashian sisters to stage an anti-bullying rally.
Kim Kardashian and her siblings Khloe and Kourtney hosted the event outside Hollywood`s El Capitan Theatre as part of US series `Extreme Makeover: Home Edition`s special show`, honouring the Walker family, who were left devastated by their young son`s suicide in 2009 after he was targeted by his peers, reported Contactmusic.
Lovato took to the stage to perform at the event and the stars urged the crowd to be more considerate of others in a bid to stop bullying.
"Bullying is Not ok & has to stop now! The Walker family touched my heart with their positivity after the tragedy of their sons suicide," Kim wrote on her Twitter page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman