Demi Lovato remembers New Year in rehab two years ago
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato wished Happy New Year on Twitter and compare where she is now to where she`s been last year.
"Two years ago, I watched the ball drop on TV in rehab and cried my eyes out," Lovato tweeted Monday evening, referring to her treatment back in 2010, reports eonline.com.
"Tonight I`m on the beach with my closest, most loyal friends...sipping coffee and sharing how beautiful life is and how far we`ve come. Recovery is a beautiful thing friends. Life is good, God is great," she further posted.
The 20-year-old added: "Everyone please be careful and smart tonight. New Year Eve is about celebrating the past year and the year to come. Set goals and dream big 2013..."By the way just reminding teens out there that you don`t have to drink on NYE to have fun. Be the difference."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'