Demi Lovato supports Gomez`s stint in rehab
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato has shown support to pop star Selena Gomez, who checked herself in a rehab facility last month.
The 21-year-old took to Twitter to state that only the "strongest" people have the courage to seek help, reports contactmusic.com.
"Weakness is living in denial. Only the strongest people ask for help," Lovato posted on the microblogging site recently.
The `Neon lights` singer had also checked into a rehab facility in December 2010 to treat eating disorder, self-harm and depression. She also revealed last winter that she also had serious drug and alcohol dependency issues at the time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'