Demi Moore misses daughter`s graduation
London: Actress Demi Moore missed her 21-year-old daughter Scout`s graduation and also failed to attend the celebration dinner afterwards.
"The buzz was that Demi was supposed to come in, but everyone was wondering where she was. She was nowhere to be seen all weekend, but everyone seemed to be having a perfectly good time without her," a source said.
Moore`s ex-husband Bruce Willis attended the event with their other two daughters Rumer, 24, and Tallulah, 18, as well as Rumer`s boyfriend Jayson Blair.
The family proudly posed for photos at Scout`s graduation, Contactmusic reported.
The 50-year-old actress` relationship with her daughters was previously described as fragile despite their recent reconciliation.
The family started having problem with Moore as they were fed up of her constant partying following her split from former actor husband Ashton Kutcher.
"Demi and Rumer have been working on repairing their relationship. But the problem is that Demi wants to go out and party with her again and that is where all the problems started before. They`re apprehensive."
The girls are said to be still worried about Moore, who has recently been linked to 30-year-old commercial pearl diver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees