Destination Brazil for football freak John Abraham
Mumbai: John Abraham is a self-confessed football freak and wants to visit Brazil next year for the FIFA World Cup finals.
"I love travelling to a lot of spots, but the place I would like to go now is to Brazil next year. I love football. I want to go for the World Cup Finals," the 40-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of new range of Skybags bags.
In fact, John played the lead role in football-based drama "Dan Dana Dan Goal", which revolved around an Asian football team in the Britain.
Currently John is busy promoting ‘Shootout At Wadala’, in which he is cast as Mumbai underworld don Manya Surve.
Directed by Sanjay Gupta, the film releases May 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena opposes Ghulam Ali’s concert in Mumbai
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Lady Gaga's fiance 'cool' with her joining 'American Horror Story'
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed