Dharamendra, child-like always: Hema Malini
Mumbai: Veteran actress Hema Malini, who has been married to Dharmendra for over three decades, says he is still "child-like".
At his 78th birthday Sunday, the actor was excitedly waiting for his gift from Hema.
"Age does not matter. One has to be child-like always, like Dharamji, who was so excited to receive a gift from me for his birthday last evening," tweeted Hema, who worked with him in hits like `Seeta Aur Geeta` and `Sholay`.
Hema and Dharmendra got married in 1979 and have two daughters - Esha and Ahana.
Dharmendra is known for his work in movies like `Phool Aur Patthar`, `Sholay`, `Seeta Aur Geeta` and `Chupke Chupke`.
In recent times, the actor starred alongside his sons - Sunny and Bobby Deol - in `Apne`, `Yamla Pagla Deewana` and `Yamla Pagla Deewana 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts