Dia Mirza supports community water initiative
New Delhi: Actress Dia Mirza has lent support to Jaldhaara Foundation of WaterHealth India (WHIN) to provide clean and safe drinking water for underserved communities.
The 32-year-old, who was present at the launch of the initiative Jan 3, took to micro-blogging website Twitter to wish it luck.
"Thank you Jacqueline Lundquist (chief serendipity officer at WaterHealth International). I wish Jaldhaara the best. Every drop of safe water will add up to a thriving, healthy, educated and happy community," Dia tweeted Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale