Dia Mirza supports community water initiative
New Delhi: Actress Dia Mirza has lent support to Jaldhaara Foundation of WaterHealth India (WHIN) to provide clean and safe drinking water for underserved communities.
The 32-year-old, who was present at the launch of the initiative Jan 3, took to micro-blogging website Twitter to wish it luck.
"Thank you Jacqueline Lundquist (chief serendipity officer at WaterHealth International). I wish Jaldhaara the best. Every drop of safe water will add up to a thriving, healthy, educated and happy community," Dia tweeted Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits 'critical' Aadesh Shrivastava