`Diana` bosses slam radio host after Naomi Watts walks out of interview
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 17:26
  

London: The producers of Naomi Watts starrer `Diana`, which revolves around the love life of the Princess of Wales, has prohibited a radio station from talking to any of their "talent".

They also slammed the host Simon Mayo for acting "unprofessionally".

The blonde beauty had previously stormed out of the BBC radio interview after she became uncomfortable with Mayo`s questions regarding her role in the movie.

Talking about the latest feud the Entertainment One , one of the UK`s biggest movie firms, Mayo, who has interviewed the likes of Richard Curtis, Anne Hathaway and Michael Douglas, said that he was not asking any difficult questions as the film is not about Diana`s death, the Mirror reported.

Mayo asserted that he did not want to talk about Diana`s death, or the Duke of Edinburgh or even the SAS, but the actress obviously felt uncomfortable.

Mayo said that when he was asking questions, Watts turned to her publicist whispered something in her ear, got up and left.

He insisted that his company has now been told that the film company won`t let them interview any stars they have in their movies.

Mayo added that he has listened back to the tape of the interview and he could see nothing wrong with it.

ANI


First Published: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 17:26



comments powered by Disqus