Dilip Kumar at 90: I am grateful to the Almighty
Mumbai: Hindi Cinema is incomplete without this iconic personality - someone who made a million hearts skip a beat with his mesmerizing performances onscreen. Dilip Kumar, the institution of great learning turns a year ‘younger’ Tuesday. The great grand young Prince Salim celebrates his 90th birthday Tuesday.
Talking to TOI about his 9 decade old journey, the thespian said, “It is said a man is as old as he feels and a woman, as old as she looks. I feel as good and healthy as I felt on my last birthday and the birthday before that. Of course, I am grateful to the Almighty that I have lived to this age. I am able to eat what I like, walk without help and enjoy all the small and simple pleasures of life.”
The veteran, however, is not in a mood to celebrate his birthday, for he is still mourning the loss of his dear colleagues who departed in the recent times.
Nonetheless, here’s wishing our very own Yusuf Khan aka Dilip Kumar a very Happy Birthday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'