Dilip Kumar in ICU, condition stable
Mumbai: Veteran actor Dilip Kumar continues to remain in Lilavati hospital`s ICU here. But his condition is stable, a aide of his wife, actress Saira Banu, said.
The 90-year-old was hospitalized Sunday evening after he complained of feeling uncomfortable.
"He is in ICU, but doctors have said that he is fine and his condition is stable. So, nothing to worry. Saira Banuji is with him from last night in the hospital," Saira Bano`s manager Murshid Khan said.
While there were reports that Dilip Kumar had a mild heart attack Sunday night, Khan said: "No nothing as such. He was just feeling uneasy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shani Dev mantras can end your all your worries!
- Shirish Kunder apologises for his 'unsavoury tweet' on UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Shah Rukh Khan hits a 24 million follower mark on Twitter!
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- We are playing tennis doubles, quips Twinkle Khanna on marriage with Akshay Kumar!
- Deepika Padukone chit-chatting with Neetu Kapoor at Style Awards is a sight to behold!