Dilip Kumar likely to be discharged in two days
Mumbai: Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who is recuperating at a city hospital here, is likely to be discharged in the next two days, sources said.
The veteran actor was admitted to Lilavati Hospital on September 15 after he complained of uneasiness. The doctors had later said that the thespian had suffered myocardial infarction.
"He is much better day by day... He is recovering well. He might get discharged soon... Maybe in the next two days," sources close to the actor said.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan paid a visit to the ailing actor yesterday. Other Bollywood celebrities, who visited him earlier include Shabana Azmi, Farida Jalal, Asha Parekh, Raza Murad and Union Minister Rajeev Shukla.
The 90-year-old actor was born as Mohammed Yusuf Khan but adopted screen name of Dilip Kumar.
The actor`s career is spanned over six decades and he has delivered some of the best Hindi films like `Madhumati, `Devdas`, `Mughal-e-Azam`, `Ganga Jamuna`, `Ram Aur Shyam, `Karma` among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan