Dilip Kumar shifted out of ICU
Mumbai: Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was under observation in the intensive care unit of Lilavati hospital following a heart attack, was Sunday shifted out after improvement in his health, said Murshid Khan, an aide.
Khan is the manager of Dilip Kumar`s wife and yesteryear actress Saira Banu.
"Dilipji is absolutely fine now. He is feeling much better. He has been shifted to the normal ward from the ICU. Most probably he will get discharged in the next three days," Murshid Khan told IANS.
The 90-year-old actor was hospitalised Sunday evening after he complained of uneasiness.
A leading light of the Mumbai film fraternity, the thespian entertained movie buffs for six decades both as a lead hero and as character artist in films like `Jwar Bhata`, `Mela`, `Naya Daur`, `Tarana`, `Ganga Jamuna`, `Leader`, `Mughal-E-Azam`, `Shakti`, `Karma` and `Saudagar`.
After the 1998 film `Qila`, he decided to bow out of films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'
- Lindsay Lohan calls off her engagement?
- Joe Jonas' friends are tough with his potential girlfriends
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'World of Sultan' documentary will inspire you to achieve your dreams!
- 2 days to go: 'Dishoom' promotions are in full swing, Varun-John-Jacqueline witness huge crowd!