Dilip Kumar shifted out of ICU
Mumbai: Veteran actor Dilip Kumar, who was under observation in the intensive care unit of Lilavati hospital following a heart attack, was Sunday shifted out after improvement in his health, said Murshid Khan, an aide.
Khan is the manager of Dilip Kumar`s wife and yesteryear actress Saira Banu.
"Dilipji is absolutely fine now. He is feeling much better. He has been shifted to the normal ward from the ICU. Most probably he will get discharged in the next three days," Murshid Khan told IANS.
The 90-year-old actor was hospitalised Sunday evening after he complained of uneasiness.
A leading light of the Mumbai film fraternity, the thespian entertained movie buffs for six decades both as a lead hero and as character artist in films like `Jwar Bhata`, `Mela`, `Naya Daur`, `Tarana`, `Ganga Jamuna`, `Leader`, `Mughal-E-Azam`, `Shakti`, `Karma` and `Saudagar`.
After the 1998 film `Qila`, he decided to bow out of films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!