Does Elli Avram have a soft corner for Salman Khan?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Elli Avram has more foes than friends inside the house of ‘Bigg Boss 7’.
The pretty lass, who is all set to sizzle on the silverscreen with her debut Hindi film ‘Mickey Virus’ opposite Manish Paul, seems to be in awe of Salman Khan.
Inmates Kamya Punjabi, Tanishaa and Pratyusha often take a dig at Elli for her antics while Gauhar is the only one who has lend a helping hand to the foreigner.
The Swedish beauty, who is otherwise quite good at speaking Hindi, has irked many of her fellow inmates who think that Elli pretends that she doesn’t understand the language when the Bollywood hunk interacts with her on the show.
Elli comes across as someone who is quite a charmer and converses well in Hindi with the inmates of the house. Kamya Punjabi feels Elli acts naive in front of Salman, the host of the popular reality show.
This weekend, when the Bollywood heavyweight interacted with the inmates of the house, he too showed a liking for her. Elli too admitted that she would like to work with Salman, after Manish Paul, her first co-star, said that he has no reservations in letting Elli work with the superstar.
Are you looking forward to seeing Elli romance Salman onscreen? Let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!