Doing stunts gives me adrenaline rush: Harman Baweja
Mumbai: Actor Harman Baweja, who will be seen in the upcoming film `Dishkiyaoon`, says he loves doing his own stunts.
He has worked with action director PK for the action sequences in the film.
"I love doing my own stunts. It gives me an adrenaline rush. Barring obviously jumping from a five-story building, I did everything myself.... When I have to jump over a moving car or scaling a twelve feet wall, I do it myself," Harman said.
The film, produced by actor Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra, also stars Sunny Deol and newcomer Ayesha Khanna. The film is slated to release on March 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!