Dominic Cooper steers clear of watching own films
London: Actor Dominic Cooper avoids watching his own films to get viewers` feedback, because he relies on his family and friends` opinion.
The 34-year-old admits that he is not very interested in the response from strangers about his movies as he can trust his family and friends for the same, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m starting to shy away from watching them at all. I sense a reaction from people I love, who I know are honest. The things I am really proud of I like to see on the big screen,” the actors responded when asked whether he watches his own films to see the audience`s reaction.
Though Cooper didn`t see his musical film “Mamma Mia!”, he loved being a part of it, and thinks it raised his bar of getting similar roles in the future.
Asked about the possibility of working in another song-filled flick, he said: “It depends what it is. `Mamma Mia!` was fantastic, as so many people responded to it. It was in a beautiful place, didn`t take itself seriously and the music is incredible.”
"It brings happiness to people who don`t have a great deal in their lives,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free!
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC