Don`t ask about my bratty son, says Justin Bieber`s mother
Los Angeles: Justin Bieber`s mother Pattie Mallette has shunned questions regarding her teen pop sensation son, saying she does not want to talk about him.
Mallette, 38, was a part of book signing event in Ottawa and her new book `Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Bieber`s Mom` chronicles the struggles of her life, reported Radar online.
"The way I look at it is regardless of whatever is in the headlines; there are always people who need that hope and inspiration.
"Regardless of what my son is up to today or tomorrow, it doesn`t change the face that I am out here to share my story with other people because my story is what is going to give them hope," she said.
Bieber, 19, recently inked his mother`s eye on his inner arm.
Bieber`s ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez recently cut short an interview after being asked about his erratic behaviour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday