Don`t marry him: Public warns KRK’s girlfriend
Mumbai: The hilariously weird Kamaal Rashid Khan recently announced he is marrying his girlfriend Smita, this set netizens into a frenzy of tweeting his girlfriend with warnings not to commit the blunder!
However funny it may sound, Kamal tweeted, "Whole twitter family is invited for my marriage with @JustSmita(sic).”
Instead of congratulating him or wishing the duo, public began to send warnings and suggestions to Smita. She received tweets and messages suggesting her not to go in for marrying the frantic-filmmaker.
Kamal has appeared on reality shows in the past and his behaviour on the camera proved him to a deranged lunatic of the sorts. Which is the reason why we think the tweet-hearts ran into a frenzy to save his girlfriend from him.
As reported by a daily, Kamaal was miffed by the reaction he received online.
Reacting to the comments, he posted online, "Some ppl sending sms to my gf @JustSmita and asking her to not marry me. I can`t believe it. (sic)" Smita too took to Twitter and said, "God has givn me @kamaalrkhan ;) Tu Jaan se Pyaara Ho Gaya... #deshdrohi #myfavsong @kamaalrkhan. Dont Look for Love! Love will find you!! N here`s sm Real Love n kisses for @kamaalrkhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Tracing Salman Khan's Arms Act case: Timeline
- Status of poaching cases against Salman Khan
- Mahira Khan opens up about 'Raees' promotions, says 'I feel bad'