Don`t mess with my family: Paris Hilton warns Lindsay
Los Angeles: Socialite Paris Hilton has warned Lindsay Lohan and the guy who allegedly put her younger brother in the hospital this week after beating him down, that no one will get away with the misdeed.
The 24-year-old was taken from the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami on Friday night after his condition became serious enough to require emergency treatment.
Tmz.com reports that Paris has posted a photo of her brother Barron`s jacked up face on Instagram Saturday showing the aftermath of his brawl with a guy he claims punched the crap out of him at Lindsay`s request and it fired Paris up.
Paris commented on the picture saying: "They both will pay for what they did. No one f***s with my family and gets away with it!!"
And she even added two hot-head emoticons to show she means business.
For what it`s worth, Lindsay and her dad (Michael Lohan) has denied she had anything to do with the incident - even though there`s video telling a different story.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now