Don`t see my movie, warns Lindsay Lohan
Washington: Lindsay Lohan doesn`t seem to be a fan of her own films as she took over to Twitter to warn her fans not to see her stripper movie ` I Know Who Killed Me`.
The 27-year-old troubled actress, who is in rehab at the Cliffside Malibu clinic in California, was given time to access the internet on her birthday on Wednesday, TMZ.com reported.
After a fan tweeted that she had seen the horror flick twice, Lohan said that it was `two times too many.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how