Don`t see my movie, warns Lindsay Lohan
Washington: Lindsay Lohan doesn`t seem to be a fan of her own films as she took over to Twitter to warn her fans not to see her stripper movie ` I Know Who Killed Me`.
The 27-year-old troubled actress, who is in rehab at the Cliffside Malibu clinic in California, was given time to access the internet on her birthday on Wednesday, TMZ.com reported.
After a fan tweeted that she had seen the horror flick twice, Lohan said that it was `two times too many.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo Alert! AbRam Khan was the cutest guest ever at Karan Johar's birthday bash
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Highest paid actress or not? Kangana Ranaut charged Rs 3 cr for 'Rangoon'
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Ajay Devgn in trouble? Complaint against actor over 'Shivaay' poster
- This Bollywood dancer-actor from US just bought her new pad in Mumbai
- Photo Alert! AbRam Khan was the cutest guest ever at Karan Johar's birthday bash—Here's proof
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics