Don`t want my head chopped off: Uday Chopra on Rani-Aditya
Mumbai: Actor Uday Chopra today refused to get drawn into the grapevine about the relationship between his elder brother Aditya Chopra and actress Rani Mukherjee and said he would prefer to keep his head intact.
The actress is allegedly in a serious relationship with the filmmaker and is always seen with the Yash Raj family through thick and thin.
On whether she would officially be entering the Chopra family, Uday said, "I would not like to comment on that. I have no intentions of getting my head chopped off."
Even as Rani and Aditya have kept the tinsel town guessing about their relationship, actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha had addressed the actress as "Rani Chopra" at an event earlier this year setting the rumour mills abuzz about a secret marriage.
The 35-year-old star has been part of films like `Mujhse Dosti Karoge`, `Saathiya`, `Hum Tum`, `Veer-Zaara`, `Bunty Aur Babli`, `Ta Ra Rum Pum`, `Laaga Chunari Mein Daag`, `Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic`, `Dil Bole Hadippa` which were produced either by Yash Chopra or his son Aditya or both.
Rani and Uday shared screen space in `Mujhse Dosti Karoge` which was her first film with the YRF banner.
"I have known Rani since years and I have worked with her in `Mujhse Dosti Karoge`. I was opposite her in that film. She is a great person. It is great to have her around. She is a family friend and a great support," Uday said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman