Double `dhamaal` for Juhi Chawla this Diwali
New Delhi: Actress Juhi Chawla is in for double celebrations this Diwali. The day will not only witness the release of her new film ‘Son of Sardaar’ (SOS), it also happens to be her birthday.
The actress is all the more excited to be sharing screen space with actor Sanjay Dutt in the film after a gap of 13 years. They were last seen together in the 1999 film ‘Safari’.
"Juhi is very excited for the film especially as she is acting opposite Sanjay Dutt after a very long time," said a source.
"`SOS` is a complete entertainer and is full of dhamaal and masti. Juhi is overjoyed with the fact that `SOS` is releasing on her birthday and she just cannot wait for the day to come," the source added.
Presented by Viacom18 Motion Pictures, in association with Eros International, ‘Son of Sardaar’ is produced by Ajay Devgn Ffilms and YRV Infra & Media (P) Ltd Production, and is directed by Ashwni Dhir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar