Downey Jr. stressed over turning 50
London: Actor Robert Downey Jr. has started to feel stressed about turning 50.
The 46-year-old actor, whose wife Susan is expecting their first child together, says he is enjoying everything about his life at the moment, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" star, who also has an 18-year-old son Indio, from his previous marriage, said: "Life is good. With a new baby on the way, may be I ought to think about slowing down a little. But I can`t see that happening in the short term."
"It just goes to show that I usually don`t know what`s good for me in life. But I`m getting better at knowing that stuff. I don`t need to rub against the grain nearly as much as I used to. I`m 46 now, so the countdown to my half-century has begun. I`d have to be completely deranged not to stress about that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- I've never dated: Priyanka Chopra
- So cute! Check out Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s rare PDA moment
- Cuteness overloaded! ‘Choti nani’ Helen strikes a pose with baby Ahil in her arms