Drake expresses respect for Kanye West
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake says competitiveness often stops artists from expressing their respect for each other, but he has admitted they share mutual admiration.
Kanye performed and delivered a speech at Drake`s annual OVO Festival Aug 5, and he praised the latter for his determined attitude. It was indeed special for Drake.
"That (speech) was probably the most important moment in my career to date," MTV news quoted Drake as saying.
"I think me and Kanye have wanted to express our respect for each other for a long time and sometimes rap, the business, the competitiveness and just the heart behind it forces you to not talk to the people you quietly admire," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- Anushka Sharma reminisces legend Yash Chopra on birth anniversary!
- Dia Mirza in awe of Incredible India!- Take a glimpse of Devprayag