Drake expresses respect for Kanye West
Los Angeles: Rapper Drake says competitiveness often stops artists from expressing their respect for each other, but he has admitted they share mutual admiration.
Kanye performed and delivered a speech at Drake`s annual OVO Festival Aug 5, and he praised the latter for his determined attitude. It was indeed special for Drake.
"That (speech) was probably the most important moment in my career to date," MTV news quoted Drake as saying.
"I think me and Kanye have wanted to express our respect for each other for a long time and sometimes rap, the business, the competitiveness and just the heart behind it forces you to not talk to the people you quietly admire," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day