Drew Barrymore in awe of husband`s eloquence
Los Angeles: Actress Drew Barrymore says she was "in awe" of her husband Will Kopelman`s speech at their wedding.
The 38-year-old, who married Kopelman in June 2012, said he made her proud when he spoke in front of their family and friends, reports eonline.com.
"Watching my husband give his speech to everyone was amazing. I was so in awe of his eloquence and articulation. I was super turned on, excited, proud. I had so many wonderful emotions!" Barrymore said.
The actress gave birth to their first child, daughter Olive, in September, 2012. In November 2013, it was announced that she is expecting their second child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’