Drug overdose common way to die in showbiz: Siddharth
New Delhi: Southern actor Siddharth is devastated after hearing of the sudden death of Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone`s son Sage and says that it is sad to see the alarming effect of drug overdose in showbiz.
"Sylvester Stallone lost his 36-year-old son to a drug overdose...this is becoming an alarmingly common way for people in showbiz to die...RIP," Siddharth tweeted.
Sage was found dead in his Los Angeles home Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'