Drug rumours were ridiculous: Joe Jonas
Los Angeles: Singer Joe Jonas has denied the drug rumours, insisting they were ridiculous.
The 24-year-old `See No More` hitmaker came under the rumours after the Jonas Brothers abruptly canceled their tour three weeks ago and went silent as they contemplated the band`s future, reported People magazine,
"It`s ridiculous! We`re not saying anything for two or three weeks and I`m a drug addict!" he said.
Jonas got more upset when his girlfriend, Blanda Eggenschwiler, was also dragged into the rumors.
"It`s obviously not true. I`ve never touched heroin in my life. Neither has my girlfriend, it`s hilarious to me, but also frustrating as well. It pissed me off when it`s about my girl and even about myself," he added.
Jonas also said that he needed time to deal with the rumours and his band Jonas Brothers split.
"We all had to deal with it in our own way. I needed time to clear my head."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's home into house!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday