Drug rumours were ridiculous: Joe Jonas
Los Angeles: Singer Joe Jonas has denied the drug rumours, insisting they were ridiculous.
The 24-year-old `See No More` hitmaker came under the rumours after the Jonas Brothers abruptly canceled their tour three weeks ago and went silent as they contemplated the band`s future, reported People magazine,
"It`s ridiculous! We`re not saying anything for two or three weeks and I`m a drug addict!" he said.
Jonas got more upset when his girlfriend, Blanda Eggenschwiler, was also dragged into the rumors.
"It`s obviously not true. I`ve never touched heroin in my life. Neither has my girlfriend, it`s hilarious to me, but also frustrating as well. It pissed me off when it`s about my girl and even about myself," he added.
Jonas also said that he needed time to deal with the rumours and his band Jonas Brothers split.
"We all had to deal with it in our own way. I needed time to clear my head."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!