Drugs, drinks have made Ozzy forget daughter’s b’day
London: Ozzy Osbourne has confessed that alchohol and drugs have damaged his brain so much that he doesn’t even remember when his first daughter Jessica was born.
Speaking during an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, the singer said he wasn’t sure if it was 1971 or 1972 when his first wife gave birth to his eldest daughter. When asked if he could say for sure, Osbourne replied, “I’ll find out for you”.
Regarding his past addictions, Osbourne, 62, said, “When you’re on the bottle, you don’t realise you’re as bad as you are.”
“We’ve all done something that makes us say, "Did I do that?" I have all these old photographs of me in the eighties, nineties, and I can’t remember taking them”, the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
However, the singer of rock band Black Sabbath eventually admitted, ‘I don’t drink. I don’t do drugs. I don’t smoke,’ adding that he has finally been able to get a driver’s licence.
‘It’s a kind of freedom,’ he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan