Dubbing takes away real emotion, says Bipasha Basu
New Delhi: Actress Bipasha Basu has been busy dubbing for horror film ‘Aatma’, but she strongly feels that the process takes the real emotions away from scenes.
"As an actor, I prefer sync sound to the process of dubbing! So much of the real emotion is so tough to recreate in the studio again," tweeted Bipasha.
She was happy about "hopefully" wrapping up the dubbing for ‘Aatma’ Thursday.
"Been exhausting!" she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees