Dwayne Johnson eyeing role in `Terminator 5`
London: Dwayne Johnson has been rumoured to be in line for `Terminator 5`.
The `Fast & Furious 6` star is in talks to join Arnold Schwarzenegger in the highly-anticipated action sequel, according to Digital Spy.
The report also suggests that the film will be set in the 1940s or 50s, and will centre around Sarah Connor`s parents before she has been born.
The family once again comes under threat from a time-travelling killer robot from the future. Schwarzenegger will play a human with a close connection to the family.
The veteran actor has previously claimed that he will be returning in his iconic role as a Terminator android.
Johnson was most recently seen in `Pain & Gain` and `Fast & Furious 6`. He is currently filming `Hercules: The Thracian Wars`.
`Terminator 5` will begin shooting in January 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'