Ekta Kapoor disappointed with `Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2` climax?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: After having creative differences with her ‘Ek Thi Daayan’ co-producer Vishal Bhardwaj, it is now `Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2` director Milan Luthria’s turn to bear the brunt of re-shooting some scenes according to Ekta Kapoor’s wishes.
According to a tabloid, Ekta, who is known to be very stubborn about what she wants, has ordered Luthria to re-shoot the climax of her upcoming gangster flick.
“After seeing the rushes, Ekta sent a message to Milan that several portions of the film, especially the climax, needed to be reworked. The director argued that it did not gel with his vision,” a crew member said.
However, this time around, Ekta found support in lead actor Akshay Kumar, who also felt the need to re-shoot the climax.
“Akshay too feels a reshoot is necessary. This has further strengthened Ekta’s cause to call the shots and ensure that Milan does a reshoot,” the source added.
The sequel to ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai’- which also Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, is all set to hit theatres on 8 August 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!